« Home | Utterly disappointed by myself.I expected more tha... » | Random Pics again. » | >< » | Disappointment hits me real hard this time.I'm so ... » | I'm so worn out these days. Pending assignments an... » | Now i need an ear plug.I'm sick and tired of those... » | If only there's this eraser , which can...... rub ... » | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain »

Life's been busy. Having my 5th week for Block 5, and 6th week will be the last. Assignments for G & C courses are piling up. No time to get into some serious studying at all. Again, Block 5 EOB down the drain perhaps. =( It's all about time and stress management now. Wanting to achieve the best out of everything I do is quite hard, especially when you have so many tasks to juggle with now. *sigh*

Guess i haven't blogged about my hair. One week ago i went to highlight my hair. i did it out of impulse. To be frank, I was in a very very foul mood that very day and I made up my mind to highlight my hair in few minutes. (normally it'd take days.) When i realised what i was doing, i was already at the saloon half way through the process already. But no regrets! I spent RM 100 on everything. The outcome is rather obvious. Received some positive negative comments. One said i look more "lala" now. Grrr.. wanna bite his head off when i heard that. Anyway, nasi sudah jadi bubur. I'd just have to accept my new look eh ? (photos next time)


2 days ago i had a chinese new year celebration at my fac. It was fun! Looking back at the photos made me feel rather sweet. =D I dressed up as an indian since i was on of the ushers that night. Borrowed a Sari from my indian coursemate and it was fun wearing em (tho i felt a bit sexy exposing my back and shoulder tat night =P) And out of the blue, i actually won 3rd place for the calligraphy competition. WOW. Really a big surprise that night for me. All in all, it was a great night!

Nicest group photo ever! Cheers.



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox