« Home | Disappointment hits me real hard this time.I'm so ... » | I'm so worn out these days. Pending assignments an... » | Now i need an ear plug.I'm sick and tired of those... » | If only there's this eraser , which can...... rub ... » | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain » | Plenty of stuff on my mind now. Non important ones... » | Random Thoughts » | Working today!!!! Wonder how will it be like. Prom... »

><

1.16 am.

Despite how physically and mentally tired i am now, I'm still awake. 2 more days to quiz, and it ain't enough for me to remember all the 10 pathways we learnt for the past 2 weeks. Bad sign. I'm expecting something out of myself this time. Hopefully I won't get the same result like block 1, 2 , 3, 4. =( I need a change. Very sick and tired of getting the same result over and over again. Exerting a small amount of pressure on myself once a while won't hurt i guess.

I actually feel so weak typing this. I want to rest. But still, i feel the need to get back to my books .

I have to work hard. I need to work hard. I must work hard.

hmm dun stress urself out too much la. might not hurt now but will hurt in the long run. so long as u've done ur best its ok i guess... haha. dun worry be happy!

PuiWen, Jia YU!!....but must take care, especially ur gastrik...seems not not recently since CNY....

Post a Comment



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox