« Home | Now i need an ear plug.I'm sick and tired of those... » | If only there's this eraser , which can...... rub ... » | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain » | Plenty of stuff on my mind now. Non important ones... » | Random Thoughts » | Working today!!!! Wonder how will it be like. Prom... » | Holiday!! » | If i won the jackpot... »

I'm so worn out these days. Pending assignments and tasks are accumulating. I feel so tired already. Quiz is next week and how i wish i can just forget all those junks and concentrate on my quiz.

But cannot. =(

Just so tired.

Are you the Pui Wen from GRSS? Hey, you're doing med in UNIMAS now? THat's so cool. Don't know if you remember me but I think I met you online in XFresh while discussing on some forum on JPA scholarship years ago.

Post a Comment



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox