« Home | >< » | Disappointment hits me real hard this time.I'm so ... » | I'm so worn out these days. Pending assignments an... » | Now i need an ear plug.I'm sick and tired of those... » | If only there's this eraser , which can...... rub ... » | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain » | Plenty of stuff on my mind now. Non important ones... » | Random Thoughts »

Random Pics again.


And so quiz is over. For the first time i woke up at 2 am to study, until the moment i went into the examination hall. Perhaps I'm expecting something out of myself this time. Sadly, with all the preparation i've done for the past few days, it did not make me feel anydifferent from the previous quiz. Still feel so doomed.

This word reads "SHI". It was made out of Mandarin Oranges, part of the programme during the Chap Goh Meh celebration at my coursemate's house. =D

Night at siang siang. Not exactly the best place to have supper tho. Went yam cha with my kawan the other day. Very the smoky. =(

And i went to Bla Bla Bla last night. Only for a drink tho. My friend (as shown on the pic above) ordered Lamb Chop which costed arond RM 25. But heck, look at the portion and the plate. It's actually times 3 of my friend's face. O.o And it actually tasted quite nice!!! Bravo.

Feel so lazy now. Gonna have PBL discussion and english exam tomolo and report to be handed in next week. I hate all these tight schedules. And yea, congrats to all STPMers. Great result from SMK Green Road. May We Grow As One.

Gonna start procrastinating now. See ya.

how u pw! busy ah? blablabla, the living room, havana, the junk r all same owners i heard.all the food r great! expensive..but big portion :)

Post a Comment



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox