« Home | Random Pics again. » | >< » | Disappointment hits me real hard this time.I'm so ... » | I'm so worn out these days. Pending assignments an... » | Now i need an ear plug.I'm sick and tired of those... » | If only there's this eraser , which can...... rub ... » | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain » | Plenty of stuff on my mind now. Non important ones... »

Utterly disappointed by myself.

I expected more than a B-.

Turn my mood upside down the moment i see the alphabet B- beside my matrix number on the notice board.

Ah. disappointment. i hate disappointment.

Oh well. Try harder next time. =(

nvm lor. try harder next time :)

no disappointment = no satisfaction when u succeed. so good la. let this disappointment spur u on to further success haha. dun wry be happy ;)

Try harder next time. All the best!

Do not let disappointment from stopping you. Try harder next time. As long as you tried your best in the test, then that's it. Perhaps try not to aim too high ^_^ Think this way..now is B-, another room for improvment. *huGs*
take k

Post a Comment



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox