« Home | Full Force Ahead! » | Long Post. » | Gastric Pain » | Plenty of stuff on my mind now. Non important ones... » | Random Thoughts » | Working today!!!! Wonder how will it be like. Prom... » | Holiday!! » | If i won the jackpot... » | EobEobEob » | UNIMED Election »

If only there's this eraser , which can...

... rub away all ur pain.
... rub away all ur sadness.
... erase all the unwanted memories.

How nice can it be.

Just a thought.

Without pain, you wont noe how much love is worth, without sadness you wont noe whats happiness, and without unwanted memories you wont noe which memories to cherish. all this hurtful... bad and painful stuff might really sting u, but it makes life all the more worth living. so tell me again how nice it can be to have tat eraser of urs... haha juz a lil piece of my mind :P

Post a Comment



Profile

  • I'm TpW from Kuching,M'sia.
  • 21 years old,a year 1 medical student in UNIMAS.
  • Been blogging since three years ago.
  • And i fell in love with blogging since then.
  • But, this blog is never meant to badmouth anyone or offend any of u.
  • It's merely about me, myself & I.
  • A way for me to express myself thru words.Cheers. Enjoy!
  • Wait, you're visitor # !!

ChatterBox